Fully Remote Company Incorporation + Bank Account Opening
What You Get:
- Ready To Trade Limited Liability Company (Ltd / Limited)
- Business Banking Solution – with local bank details setup for you in up to 6 countries, MasterCard debit card and online banking.
- Referral to a Merchant account provider allowing your business to take debit and credit card payments
- Local Business Phone Line (Answerable via mobile app or can be forwarded to another number)
- Local Business eFax (Fax to Email) Number
- Registered office for 1 Year
- Emailed PDF of Certificate Of Incorporation
- Emailed PDF of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Emailed PDF of Share Certificate(s)
- Emailed PDF of Minutes Of The first meeting of Directors
- Emailed PDF of Statutory Books
- Web Authentication Code To Update Company Records on Government Website
- Free Online & Telephone Support For The Life Of your Company
How Does It Work?
Choose a name for your new New Zealand or UK company.
When you sign up you can choose between setting up a New Zealand or a UK company.
We register your new company, set you up with a local virtual office address, business phone and fax number.
Give us a little bit of information about yourself and your planned business and we will do the rest within 48 hours! No need for travel!
We apply for a business banking account for your new company.
Once we’ve registered your company we will apply for your business banking account solution online.
This can take up to 72 hours to be approved.
When you have a website ready we can also help you get set up to accept credit cards online.
We can also help fill in the application form for Stripe.com – the world’s leading online credit card processor – so you can process credit cards online, with the funds going directly into your new business banking account!